Some things just get better with time. Take the Supra G3 Ice Skate, for example. While the materials and construction have evolved considerably, the fit profile is unchanged since 1986. That's not to say the G3 is out of date, quite the opposite. The boot has been updated to include the elite materials and engineering found in all G series skates, but with a playoff-tested fit that only a decade's long run could produce, players all over the world have come to respect the G3's consistency. The Supra G3 Ice Skate is living proof that if it ain't broke then don't fix it.
- Carbon fiber core integrated with a Poly Ethylene insole for ultra-rigidity and stability
- One-piece MicroPoly quarter and frame structure that gives feather-light agility and rock-solid strength
- Thermolam construction and anatomical ankle support for maximum comfort
- AirNet lining with evaFIT technology for superior moisture management
- GRILAMID toe cap that withstands pucks, sticks, boards and hard charging defensemen
- For those with a narrow heel and shallow instep depth, this is your skate